Saturday 5 March 2011

First Post

Okay so im starting this Blog because a lot of my facebook people have been asking me for advice.. A lot of us are going through the same experiences right now with our children (some more extreme then others) and i thought this may be a good place to start sharing some things that have worked for me, or what im about to try and so on or maybe i'll just use this to rant and rave about my day, who knows anyway... I have 2 children.. A 6 year old boy who we will call A..and a 2 year old girl who will be referred to as E. These two kids are my life (literally) as i stay at home with these guys 24-7. My daughter more so as A is in school. Keep checking back here for new posts as i'll probably be writing new ones nightly (after A & E go to bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment